WordPress › Broken Link Checker « WordPress Plugins
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
Sat Jul 20 23:16:41 2013 - permalink -
* Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
* Detects links that don't work, missing images and redirects.
* Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
* Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
* Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
* You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
* Links can be edited directly from the plugin's page, without manually updating each post.
* Highly configurable.